mardi 30 décembre 2014

Your Dream Profession

Okay, so I've had some shrill harpies get on my case because I don't like nor want to be in Modeling as a career. I personally don't see it as a real job at all. I mean how can just standing there dressed like a pretty little doll or sex object with a vacuous emotionless look on your face be considered work? It's such a vain, self absorbed profession, to only be considered pretty and nothing else. It's not what I have ever strived to be, only pretty. That's so shallow and useless a label.



Anyways, it got me thinking what would be my Dream Profession? The answer came to me quite quickly, I'd love to own a Dog/Cat Park. I've loved being around animals all my life and it's strongly an interest of mine, unlike Modeling. I have an idea in my head that it would be great to run a dog park where people can take their dogs to get some exercise and socialization with other dogs. It's far more appealing to me than what the shrill harpies want. (Don't know why they're so upset because models are a dime a dozen.)



So, if you could have any Profession you wanted what would it be?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire