dimanche 16 novembre 2014

Xbone aw glitch

So I was playing aw for the first time and on xbone the other day. On a side note since I'm deciding to either keep my Ps4 or sell it for an xbone last year and I got to see a little more of how id feel about the controller. I say it's aite. I don't really notice the impulse triggers.



But anyways, at my friends dorm, one kid in the corridor had an xbone and bought the game, played it, and then my friend borrowed it, but for some reason, it still works on my friends xbone, without the disc in it...



Unless aw comes with like an automatic full game install, this is some convenient glitch. I feel like, this is the type of thing the xbone was originally gonna do with drm isn't it? Have the disc only needed used once and up to like 8 people on a family plan have it on their hard drive? Or somethin similar to that




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire