vendredi 21 novembre 2014

My First Film: White Knight

Hey all - long time lurker here. Figured I'd finally create an account and start interacting with everyone now that I have something to gain out of it (Excelsior!) :)



Anyway, I wrote and directed a 10 minute short film that's about a fictional real life superhero that goes by the name White Knight. Instead of fighting crime, he dawns a costume to raise awareness to his cause of helping the homeless.



It's currently in its third film festival - Viewster's Online Film Festival #4 - and available to watch around the world. I read the forum rules and I think I'm allowed to link outside. Let me know if I broke any rules here. The link is:



http://ift.tt/1xxcoZy



I don't think any comic fans have watched it yet and being a huge comic and superhero film nerd myself, I would like to know what you all think. What did I do well, what did I screw up? It's my first film and I'm thinking of doing a web series in the same vein so I'd love some constructive criticism and feedback here (Don't make me regret saying that on a superhero board!).



Thanks all! Hopefully you enjoy it.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire