samedi 29 novembre 2014

The Role of HYDRA

Assuming HYDRA isn't written off in a b.s. move in the first minutes of Avengers:Age of Ultron, what role do you guys think they will play here?



I'm guessing that while the major conflict of the film will be internal and between the heroes, I'm guessing HYDRA will provide either a motivation for the plot or serve as a secondary villain to be defeated (temporarily) by both sides.



If they appear, I really want them to bring in Viper/Madame Viper/Madame HYDRA. She's an excellent character who can serve as a mirror for both Captain America and Black Widow.



I had some ideas about casting. My first thought was to cast Angelina Jolie.



All she would have to do is play Maleficent again and it would be perfect. Unfortunately, Madame HYDRA is a extremely physically-demanding role and she might not be up for that. Another problem with casting Jolie is that she's a huge star and wouldn't show up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. which is where I'd like to see her introduced and have her spend some serious time there.



Because of all these problems, I tried to think of actresses who I like and wouldn't have the problems listed above and I came up with one who I like (and think might be even better than) Jolie: Summer Glau.



She can do the physical, she can play cold and terrifying, she's a Whedon alum, and she can do both film and TV. (It's also a much meatier part for her than my first MCU role for her was. I had been thinking she could play Death in A:IW 1&2.)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire