lundi 17 novembre 2014

Evangeline Lilly gushes over working with Marvel

This could probably go in the Ant-man section, but I felt that it was of interest to Marvel films as a whole because it describes her experience working with Marvel, and it's a bit different than some would like to think.

In an interview with comic vine they asked her what it was like working with Marvel, and she said the following:




Quote:








CV: Can you tell us anything about your experience filming Ant-Man?



EL: Honestly, it’s easy for me to talk about it. I’ve had such a wonderful experience. Marvel Studios has shocked the pants off me. I really expected to be walking into a great big machine that would be so well oiled and anybody new with new ideas or new contributions would just be a pain in the butt. Marvel could not have been more opposite to those expectations. They’ve been collaborative in a way that makes me feel like—and I know you’re going to say this is bullcrap but it’s totally true—in a way that makes me feel like I was working on a little indie project. I mean, it was that intimate and that collaborative. I just had a wonderful experience.



CV: Well we’re all waiting. Everything is about Age of Ultron right now and we’re waiting to hear anything about Ant-Man.



EL: [laughs] I know. It was incredible and I’ve never experienced this before. I just wrapped on the film. They’re still shooting. They’ll be shooting into December. Then they’re going to turn the film around and have it in theaters by July. That’s unheard of, that’s an incredibly quick turnaround. You won’t have to wait very long. You’re going to get some news about it very soon.





Like I said, that's a little bit different than what some people would like to think about Marvel and how they make movies. It's also a bit surprising since this movie has undergone the most turmoil of any production yet; you'd think they'd have an extraordinary amount of studio control at hand but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Here's a link, for those of you who want to read the full interview, those are the only two marvel related questions:

http://ift.tt/1qQEAR8

Like I said if the mods want to move this to the Ant-man section that's fine, I just felt this could possibly spark a wider discussion.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire