jeudi 13 novembre 2014

2nd Best DC Movie Villian

My question is in your opinion, after Heath Ledger as the Joker, who was the best DC Villain portrayal in a movie? I figured most people (including myself) would vote for Ledger so I wanted a poll with more variety and discussion. IMO its either Tom Hardy as Bane or Michael Shannon as Zod. Both performances were top notch and I felt they stole the scenes they were in. After much internal debate I went with Michael Shannon as Zod. Please vote for your favorite villain portrayal not for the villain in the best movie. I also decided to only include supervillian leaving out Falcone and such.



**MODS if you can edit my poll, please add Two-Face from the Dark Knight. I completely forgot about him ** Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire