lundi 30 juin 2014

Tag teams

I'd kind of like to do something with the idea of super tag teams (possibly a fictional tournament that I could do on a wrestling game using the create-a-wrestler feature), but its harder to pair just 2 supers with one another than it is to form one big group of supers. Here's who I have so far (because I'd be doing this on a wrestling game, I'm kind of limited to characters fighting within their gender):



~Iron-Man and War Machine

~Captain America and Falcon

~Human Torch and Iceman

~Luke Cage and Iron Fist

~Mr. Fantastic and Thing

~Deadpool and Cable

~Thor and Heimdall

~Nick Fury and Phil Coulson

~Storm and Phoenix

~Groot and Rocket Raccoon

~Dr. Strange and Silver Surfer

~Amazing Spider-Man and Ultimate Comics Spider-Man (Peter Parker and Miles Morales)

~Wolverine and Quicksilver?

~Hulk and Hawkeye?

~Agent Venom and Red Hulk?

~A-Bomb and Skaar?

~Rescue and Invisible Woman?

~Starlord and Nova?



Help me out here. Who am I missing, or who did I mismatch?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire