mardi 27 janvier 2015

Slushy and Neko Punk Go To White Castle.

11 years ago, I watched the first Harold and Kumar movie. Having lived in Las Vegas most of my life, I didn't know White Castle was an actual food chain (it was the first in the US). I thought it was something they made up for the film. When I found it about its existence, I wanted to try it out because of what I saw on screen as well as word of mouth from a bunch of my friends on the East Coast, but I never got the chance to do so because the closest location to me was in St. Louis.



Last year, they announced there would be a location in Vegas, their first one in the Western part of the US after their successful sales test at the annual Foodie Fest over the years here, which would usually be a three hour wait in line. After hearing about the grand opening today, me and my buddy drove over there as fast as we could. After a one hour wait in line (which shocked me as I thought it was going to be longer), we had arrived.



















We tried to take the Harold and Kumar Challenge: 30 sliders, 5 fries, and large Cherry Cokes and we couldn't do it! We finished halfway before our stomachs tapped out from being full, but let me just say after waiting the years, the months, the days, the hours, the minutes, and the seconds, I took the first bite out of their slider and it was totally worth it. :woo:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire