dimanche 16 novembre 2014

Your top 10 games per generation list

The purpose of this thread is to discuss what your top 10 games are, broken down by generation.



I started playing games heavily in the 5th gen, so that's where I'll start



10. gran turismo 2

9. silent hill - never played it but i respect it

8. resident evil - never played it but i respect it

7. crash team racing

6. Spyro the Dragon - thoroughly enjoyed this more than crash

5. Metal Gear Solid - never played it but I respect it

4. zelda ocarina of time - never played it but I respect it

3. Tekken 3 - best fighting game ever period, and one of the greatest games ever made period.

2. Final Fantasy VII - never played it, but this game's got a huge legacy, so I gotta put it ahead of Tekken.

1. Super Mario 64 - one of the greatest games of all time.





the best game of the 5th generation.



6th gen

10. Gran Turismo 3

9. Final Fantasy X - never played it but I respect it

8. Metal Gear Solid 3 - never played it but I respect it

7. Half-Life 2 - never played it but I respect it

6. Metroid Prime - never played it but I respect it

5. God of War 2 - never played it but I respect it

4. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (san andreas was too much, too over the top)

3. Soulcalibur 2 - the first may arguably be better, but this was more memorable for exclusive characters

2. Super Smash Bros Melee - although all the games are good, this has to be a fan favorite since everyone wants to stick with the gamecube controller to continue playing the game

1. Halo 2 - never got into it but can't deny its legacy







7th gen

10. Modern Warfare 2

9. Skyrim - never played it, but it definitely belongs much higher on the list.

8. Bioshock 2 - never played it but I respect it

7. Uncharted 2

6. Mass Effect 2

5. GTA4 - coz I think GTA4>GTA5

4. Halo 4 - one of the Halos definitely belong on this list...

3. Metal Gear Solid 4 - never got into it but it's considered one of the best, ever.

2. LittleBigPlanet 2 - the quintessential couch, social gathering, and even multiplayer game. Super cute too.

1. The Last of Us - never got into it, but can't deny the fact that it is considered one of the greatest games ever.





wat are your lists? start from whichever generation you were playing



also I'd say 6 and 7 are interchangeable on the 7th gen list




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire