samedi 15 novembre 2014

Damien Chazelle's Whiplash (2014)





Directed by Damien Chazelle

Written by Damien Chazelle

Starring Miles Teller and J.K. Simmons



Trailer

Rotten Tomatoes (97%)

Metacritic (87%)

Release Dates



My favorite film of the year. The directing, editing, cinematography, everything I found to be incredible. The climax of the film had my heart racing, more than any blockbuster I've seen this year. Incredible filmmaking, I'm sad it hasn't gotten much attention here. Teller and Simmons gave brilliant performances, and it's likely the latter will walk away with an Oscar this year. If you haven't seen this film and it's playing near you, I seriously recommend you go out and see it, I'd love to read more reactions to it. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :woot:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire