dimanche 16 novembre 2014

90's shows that you thought were good, but later found out they kinda sucked.

I was talking with some friends and we talked about 90's shows we liked as kids but looking back on them, they kinda sucked. So I thought I would make a tread here and get some of guys and girls opinions. Recently, I was watching Full House and I really realized how crappy the show was. As a kid I liked the show but my God, I didn't realize how corny and lame the jokes and storylines were. I can't believe the show lasted for eight seasons because it was just UGH. Even the series finale was LAME. Family Matter's was also a favorite of mine, but the early seasons are pretty bad and the later seasons with Urkel being the star started to become a bit much.



Nostalgia Critics thoughts on Full House are pretty much spot on BTW LOL.



http://ift.tt/1tYNMTp



Anyway, what are some 90's shows that you have found memories of that you now realize aren't that good?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire