vendredi 3 février 2017

Heroes vs. Villans Party - I Need Your Help

So... I'm hosting an adult birthday party (turning 32, and guests are between my age and down to 20-ish), and I really need some help coming up with some ideas for this party.

The plan is to have the guests chose months in advance if they wanna be a hero or a villain, and then the guests will of course be in costumes, dressed as a well-known hero or villain (not necessarily super heroes and super villains). And then the first part of the party will be a series of game/contests, like trivia quizzes, drinking games, etc.

But I need some expertise help , and I thought to myself that a place like this might be my best shot :) So... What I need help/ideas for are the following:

Missions. I wanna make small hero/villain missions that each guest will be given, or can earn. But what could those missions be?? I was thinking along the lines of personal missions that will be handed to each guest, like for example someone dressed as Batman will get a mission/bonus where he can chose to take the guest dressed as Joker out of a game/contest, to give the heroes an advantage. And then missions that can be earned, which can fit anyone and be used on anyone, for example "Capes are for wimps" where someone can make a hero or villain with a cape skip a turn, or "who wants to get super with me" which can be used by a hero to turn a villain into a hero if the villain choses to, etc.

So... I'm open for ANY suggestions as far as missions (or something along those lines) goes. I know, it's kinda tricky and difficult, but give it your best shot :)

And please be serioius. Thanks for your time and efforts, and remember: With great power comes great responsibilities! :O


Heroes vs. Villans Party - I Need Your Help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire