dimanche 24 juillet 2016

The Man with No Name V. the Lone Ranger Fan Fiction idea

How about a crossover of sorts that goes back in time ...a very interesting What if scenario with an idea I came up with.

What if there was a movie The Lone Ranger V. the Man with No Name?

The Man with No Name leaves the New Mexico territory heading southeast with his cache of Confederate gold desperate to put distance between him, the U.S. government and Tuco.

It is Tuco who is enraged & embarrassed how the Man with No Name left him, finds a way to message ahead to Texas Rangers about the stolen gold about to leave the U.S.

The iconic scene I came up with in my head of the Lone Ranger & the Man with No Name meeting goes like this :

[border of U.S. and Mexico at dusk. As the Man with No Name attempts to cross the border into Mexico, the Lone Ranger tracks him to a trail used to crossover, blocking his path on horseback]

Lone Ranger : I don't know who you are, but I know what you've done.
The Civil War is over partner. The Union forces won.
That gold you have is property of the government now.
You are in the United States of America now.

the Man with No Name : Do you know where you are masked man?

Lone Ranger : [raises eyebrow] Where?

the Man with No Name : In my way. [slow & forceful]

I didn't finish it because, I really don't know who I would want to win! LOL


The Man with No Name V. the Lone Ranger Fan Fiction idea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire