vendredi 28 février 2014

That "one" flaw

What are some movies you enjoy but have some aspect to them that has you roll your eyes every time you see it? These flaws probably stick out all the more because you think the rest of the movie is so entertaining



Braveheart


I just don't buy into the love Wallace has with his wife. He sees her once when they are kids, she gives him a thistle, and that's it. Not enough for me to believe that he remembered and loved her all those years





The Dark Knight

I can easily move past any story flaws, but every time I see Two-Face I have trouble suspending my belief. No way can a guy look like that and still function as Harvey Does. It's even harder to swallow given how much Nolan tries for practicality.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire